Ever wanted to experience a Christmas and New Year like no other? A Christmas and new year in the slums of the Philippines is just that.
What we will be doing:
- Hosting Christmas and New Year parties for those living in slums and deprived areas
- Visiting orphanages and care homes
- Hosting a mass wedding and celebration for 10+ couples in a local community
- Being part of the the beginning of a new bridge building project in an isolated community
- Praying for the sick
- Leading Bible studies
- Visiting some of the natural attractions and beauty spots of the Philippines
Cost: £1200 approx p/p – this estimation is based on flights, food, accommodation and daily travel whilst on outreach. A final cost will be known nearer the time (this is largely dependent on flights). This does not include the cost of any visa’s, insurance or travel vaccinations and medication.
Age: All ages and families are welcome. Those under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
All travelers are required to have their own travel insurance.
Closing date for applications: 1st November
For more info and application forms contact Jake on 07973 596 931 or firstname.lastname@example.org